BIO-WASH Stain Prep Mill Glaze Away
Stain Prep - Mill Glaze Away will extend the life of a coating by stabilizing the pH and opening the pores of wood. Other acid or bleach based preparation products do not leave wood in the proper condition for waterborne coatings. Allows for new wood to be coated immediately.
Features & Benefits
- Cleans and prepares wood for coating
- Quickly cleans dirt and water stains
- Removes planer crush (Mill Glaze)
- Conditions wood by washing away acid residue
- Contains no bleach, TSP or caustic soda
- Protects surface with a natural borate treatment
- Water rinse clean up
- Easy to use
- One 8.8 oz. bag (250 g) makes 2.5 gallons (9.5 L)
- Will extend the life of any coating
- Maximizes coating performance
Stain Prep has been proven to effectively prepare wood surfaces for coating by penetrating the wood and removing dirt and acid build-up.
This revolutionary product will enhance the life of any coating. Some applications include wood decks, fences, railings, siding, log homes, cedar shakes and gazebos.
Use on ALL new or old wood prior to staining or painting your surface.
For a limited time, while supplies last, all Bio-Wash products are Buy 4 Get 1 FREE.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Offer will be applied in warehouse, prior to shipping. Only 4 items need to be added to your cart, and you will be shipped the 5th item for free.